With constant demands of classes and handling being on our own, trying to be healthy is difficult. Eating out is inevitable but there are healthy options available at every food spot. Here are the top 19 healthiest items at Panera.
These breakfast items are low in calories and moderate in fat as well as carbs. They'll leave you feeling full for a long time. The main goal is to ensure you are not hungry right after eating breakfast. With meals like oatmeals or power sandwiches, you'll be fine until lunch!
1. Ham, Egg & Cheese Power Sandwich (340 calories, 15g of fat, 30g of carbs and 3g of sugar)
2. Turkey Sausage, Egg White & Spinach Breakfast Power Sandwich (390 calories, 10g of fat, 50g of carbs and 4g of sugar)
3. Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips & Pecans (370 calories, 15g of fat, 53g of carbs and 18g of sugar)
4. Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries & Pecans (340 calories, 14g of fat, 51g of carbs and 16g of sugar)
5. Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal (300 calories, 6g of fat, 52g of carbs and 7g of sugar)
6. Strawberry Granola Parfait (330 calories, 12g of fat, 47g of carbs and 33g of sugar)
For everyone with a sweet tooth, these items from the bakery are perfect for you. They curb the cravings while being decent on the calories and sugar.
7. Wild Blueberry Mini Scone (160 calories, 7g of fat, 22g of carbs and 8g of sugar)
8. Orange Mini Scone (180 calories, 7g of fat, 27g of carbs and 13g of sugar)
9. Chocolate Chip Muffie (320 calories, 14g of fat, 46g of carbs and 28g of sugar)
10. Pumpkin Muffie (290 calories, 11g of fat, 27g of carbs and 13g of sugar)
11. Cinnamon Crunch Snickerdoodle Cookie (380 calories, 18g of fat, 50g of carbs and 23g of sugar)
12. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (390 calories, 14g of fat, 62g of carbs and 32g of sugar)
13. Petite Chocolate Chipper (100 calories, 5g of fat, 14g of carbs and 8g of sugar)
Soups and Salads
Panera is known for their soups and salads because they are fantastic. Their soups will keep you full and with the right soup, happy with life because they simply taste that good. Here are the healthier options.
14. Seasonal Greens Salad (180 calories, 11g of fat, 20g of carbs and 13g of sugar)
15. Greek Salad (400 calories, 18g of fat, 20g of carbs and 7g of sugar)
16. Caesar Salad (330 calories, 25g of fat, 15g of carbs and 2g of sugar)
17. Broccoli Cheddar Soup (360 calories, 21g of fat, 30g of carbs and 6g of sugar)
18. Baked Potato Soup (330 calories, 10g of fat, 33g of carbs and 5g of sugar)
19. Vegetarian Creamy Tomato Soup (280 calories, 13g of fat, 36g of carbs and 16g of sugar)
These are just 19 of the healthier options at Panera and there are more available. Keep exploring and good luck on your healthy endeavors!
Lead Image Credit: Mike Mozart