Display grab  1
by Tyler Bingham

Try Not to Be Jealous of the Dorms Kansas Basketball Players Live in

By Tyler Bingham - Oct 01 2016

I don't know about you, but I have one way to describe my college dorm room: cramped. Unfortunately, I don't live in the $12 million dorms that Kansas University Jayhawks basketball players do. According to USA Today's For the Win, thanks to private donations McCarthy Hall was designed specifically for Kansas University basketball players to live in comfort. This includes game rooms, a kitchen, a basketball court and even basketball player sized bathrooms. Checkout the exclusive video from below. 

Obviously, there are legitimate reasons KU athletes need their own dorms. The biggest reason is security. Kansas has one of the most rabid fan bases on the planet and keeping the athletes separate keeps them safe and ensures privacy. The other is recruiting. After seeing that, what seventeen year old wouldn't want to be a Jayhawk? Still it's hard not to have a serious case of FOMO watching that video.

Lead Image Credit:

Tyler Bingham - Niagara University

Tyler Bingham, a freshman at Niagara University, plans on double majoring in English and Political Science. Aside from waiting in line at Starbucks, hanging out with friends and reading is how he spends most of his time. Instagram: thetylerbingham