by Tyler Bingham

The Mountain West Conference Made a Hilarious Bad Lip Reading Video

By Tyler Bingham - Aug 12 2016

According to Campus Rush, the Mountain West Conference got creative with their Media Day festivities. The conference, which is headlined by teams like Hawaii, Boise State and Fresno State, released a different kind of hype video.

Instead of inspiring voice-overs or "hard knocks style" footage, they released a Bad Lip Reading of themselves.

For me, this was a breath of fresh air over your typical college football video. You can hear the athletes that participated in making the video having a blast as they light-heartedly tease themselves and other players. 

However, this might be the athletes last time to be goofy for a few months as the Mountain West schedule starts early this year. This season kicks off with a bang as Hawaii will take on Pac-12 rivals Cal in Australia on August 26th. 

Lead Image Credit: YouTube

Tyler Bingham - Niagara University

Tyler Bingham, a freshman at Niagara University, plans on double majoring in English and Political Science. Aside from waiting in line at Starbucks, hanging out with friends and reading is how he spends most of his time. Instagram: thetylerbingham