Display cmnbfv0wcael3ba 2000x1130
by Tyler Bingham

Sheriff Drammeh Drains a 70 Foot Buzzer Beater

By Tyler Bingham - Jul 09 2016

According to Campus Rush, Hawaii's Sheriff Drammeh hit an absurd buzzer beater at the end of an international exhibition game. Even after a personally rough season for Drammeh, he is a star on his home country Sweden's U-20 national team. In a game against Great Britain, he dropped thirteen points, and a Sports Center-"Top Ten"-worthy buzzer beater to win 51-48. 

This buzzer beater was shot from 3/4 down the court! Watch it below. It's insane!

Sweden will participate in the 2016 U-20 European Championships. If Sweden has hopes of overcoming European powerhouses Spain and France, they'll need an absolutely standout performance from Drammeh. The Rainbow Warriors can only hope this is a sign of what's to come as they try to recreate last season's NCAA title run.

Lead Image Credit: Campus Rush via Twitter

Tyler Bingham - Niagara University

Tyler Bingham, a freshman at Niagara University, plans on double majoring in English and Political Science. Aside from waiting in line at Starbucks, hanging out with friends and reading is how he spends most of his time. Instagram: thetylerbingham