by Tyler Bingham

Drake Toured UT's Basketball Facilities in UK Gear

By Tyler Bingham - Jul 23 2016

Drake is pretty well known for being music's "ambassador" to basketball. The "Hotline Bling" rapper has shown up to many of his hometown Toronto Raptors' games as well as many other major basketball games. In recent years, he's become the captain of Kentucky's bandwagon. 

So Longhorns' administrators shouldn't have been surprised when Drake showed up representing UK. According to Fox Sports, and numerous people on Twitter, Drake showed up dressed as if he was an alumni of Kentucky.

Naturally, the backlash from Longhorn Nation came quickly. After posting the video, UT got inundated with tweets about Drake's attire. 

You can actually feel the disappointment throughout his interactions with athletes and faculty. One girl even asks this in the background of the video

Oh, you're wearing Kentucky gear? What?

While Drake probably won't apologize for his faux pas, he better hope Kentucky doesn't lose to UT this year.

Lead Image Credit: Twitter

Tyler Bingham - Niagara University

Tyler Bingham, a freshman at Niagara University, plans on double majoring in English and Political Science. Aside from waiting in line at Starbucks, hanging out with friends and reading is how he spends most of his time. Instagram: thetylerbingham