Display 7780754216 b2d92099e0 c
by Tessa Green

This Starbucks Drink Hack Is Going To Make Your Study Sessions A Whole Lot Easier

By Tessa Green - Jul 19 2016

Coffee is a must have for any college student and my go to place for a study sesh is Starbucks. In fact, I go to my local Starbucks so many times that they know my order by heart. 

However, there is always one problem that I come across: I am constantly knocking my drink over onto my notes. I know I cannot be the only one who has suffered from Starbucks clumsiness and guess what there is a way you can prevent this.

According to Metro, we have been using the lids to our iced Starbucks drinks all wrong. The lids are actually designed to be a coaster. Just how do you make the lid into a coaster? 

Well if you take the lid off and flip it over, you will notice that there are three ridges on the back of the lid. Place your drink inside these ridges and bam: you have an instant coaster. No more coffee stained notes for me! 

If you are still not getting it, check out this picture below:

Starbucks via Imgur

This hack will make it ten times easier to study with a cold drink, and then you won't get the condensation rings on the table (which also can cause water to get on your notes). 

If you think this hack is awesome, share the link on Twitter using #FreshUNews!

Lead Image Credit: Noel Reinhold's Starbucks photo via Flickr Creative Commons

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.