by Tessa Green

There's A Morning-After Party Clean-Up Service That Will Also Bring You Breakfast

By Tessa Green - Jun 07 2016

If you are in college there is a high probability that you have been to a totally crazy and awesome party at some point. You have also probably noticed the mess that is left behind after the party. What you maybe don't think about is that behind every crazy college party is an unfortunate group of students who have to wake up at an ungodly hour and clean up the mess. If you just so happen to be that person fret no more, because according to Total Sorority Move and Buzzfeed there is a cleaning service that offers clean-ups for the morning after a party.

This service is known as Morning After Maids and according to their website the offer a "complete post party cleaning service." Starting at 60 dollars per party one can hire someone to clean up the entire mess from last night while they sleep in or reflect on the memories (or regrets) from the night before. 

You want to know what the best part of this service is? They also offer the option of bringing you breakfast along with your cleaning service. They offer two options for breakfast. One is a healthy option of granola, fruits, and avocado toast. The other is a fattening, greasy, comfort food option. 

Unfortunately I may have gotten your hopes up, because as of right now this service is only offered in New Zealand. However, you could be the one to bring it the the United States.

Photo Credits: Warner Bros, Project X

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.