by Tessa Green

There Is A New Harry Potter Themed Cafe

By Tessa Green - Aug 22 2016

Good news everyone! It seems like Harry Potter is going to live on forever. With the Harry Potter play manuscript recently published and the book launch on Harry's birthday, new Harry Potter themed things are coming out everywhere. Even in countries very different from America and England. 

According to Seventeen, a new Harry Potter themed cafe has just opened in Pakistan. The cafe is known as Hogwarts Cafe and is in Islamabad, Pakistan. The cafe is owned by two brothers, Hassan and Haider Khan, who did a great job at bringing some magic to their home. The cafe serves some tasty Harry Potter drinks, or should I say Potions, including their own homemade butterbeer. They also serve some seriously tasty food such as the Half-blood steak. If you are not very hungry, you can always stop by to pick up some Harry Potter merchandise, including brooms, time turners, and some wickedly cool coffee mugs.

I bet you are just dying for a Nimbus 2000 now so you can race on over to this cafe, unfortunately this is not possible and neither is a plane ticket. 

The U.S Department of State has issued a warning against any nonessential travel to Pakistan, so in the meantime check out some of the photos of the cafe below. 

@thehogwartscafe via facebook

@thehogwartscafe via facebook

@thehogwartscafe via facebook

Lead Image Credit: Butterbeer photo via @thehogwartscafe on facebook

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.