Display back to school
by Tessa Green

Mom's Post About Back To School Has Gone Viral

By Tessa Green - Aug 16 2016

Back to school season is a nightmare come true for kids all around the nation. As soon as the advertisements start playing on the tv and Target puts up their huge back to school section students from grades 1st-12th (and sometimes even college students) go into a comatose state as they try to maintain the last bit of summer they have left. For parents, however, back to school season has an entirely different vibe.

According to Cosmopolitan one mom’s photo showed the parents reaction to the end of summer vacation in the best way possible. Keshia leann Gardner, a mother of five (bless her heart) from Alabama, posted this photo of her dropping her kids off for school and it went viral:

The photo now has thousands of views and tons of news articles written about her. To show that this is not only an American parent reaction to their kids going back to school, this story even hit the news in Belgium. We will have to keep our eyes posted on Keshia’s Facebook for more funny photos.

Photo Credits Facebook Via Keshia Leann Gardner

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.