by Tessa Green

Kylie Jenner Sparks Conversation About Ramen Noodles

By Tessa Green - Aug 09 2016

Every college student loves ramen noodles. What's not to love about them? They are cheap (usually around 99 cents for a pack), they are tasty (probably due to the large amount of salt), and they are easy to make (all you need is boiling water). This is why they are a go to food for not only college students, but also reality TV star and multimillionaire Kylie Jenner.

According to Teen Vogue Kylie Jenner has sparked a huge conversation about ramen noodles starting with her snapchat. On her story she posted this picture:

and then later took to twitter to encourage people to list off what ingredients they add to their ramen noodles.

What she got instead maybe wasn't what she was looking for. 

While it may have been an advertisement for ramen noodles that earned Kylie Jenner some large sum of money, there is a sort of sense of connection that a multimillionaire who could afford the finest of caviars is eating the same 99 cent noodles as every other 18-21 year old out there.

Lead Image Credit:

Ramen Noodles picture via Flickr Creative Commons

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.