Display 15090527642 52bf5e76cb k
by Tessa Green

Here's How You Can Eat At Chipotle For Cheap

By Tessa Green - Aug 18 2016

Chipotle is a lot of college student's go to lunch and snack stop, because who can resist their delicious and fast Mexican food. However, it is hard not to walk out of their without spending at least 10 bucks on a meal plus a little more for that extra guac. Now there is a new way to enjoy Chipotle without breaking the bank.

According to Cosmopolitan, you can order off of Chipotle's kids menu no matter what your age is. This menu is a whole lot cheaper and even healthier than the regular menu. So how can you save money and still receive a meal that will fill you up? Well if you are a taco lover order the kids menu's, build your own taco. It comes with two tacos, some form of meat, rice, guacamole, chips, and a drink all of for the low price of $5.75. This is about 3 dollars less than ordering two tacos and chips and a drink off the regular menu. Plus its almost 100 calories less, but still enough to get you through the day.

Cosmopolitan

Now, if your go to is always a burrito instead of ordering this at $8.27 (without chips and a drink), get the build your own flour tortillas, and if you order with extra guac it comes at a whopping total of $8.05. This price also includes chips and a drink.

If you are only in the mood for a light lunch or snack, consider ordering the kid's quesadilla which only costs $1.61 compared to the regular quesadilla at $4.14. 

For all of you college kids on a budget or those of you who are avoiding the freshmen fifteen: you're welcome.

Lead Image Credit: Chipotle Photo Via Flickr Creative Commons

Tessa Green - Darton State College

Tessa Green is a General Studies major at Darton State College. She is hoping to transfer to a four year University in the next year where she will pursue either a journalism and or an english major.