Display 143d47874bacfc16a0a2454b1c4e0a09

What Is The Top Reality TV Show In Your State?

By Taylor Lang - Jun 05 2016

Since it is summer, we all have a lot more free time on our hands. Some people have jobs, others have such a social life that they are never actually home and others decide to spend their time binging Netflix and watching TV. A popular guilty pleasure is reality TV, yet most people probably don't want to admit that. But, depending on what state you are in, your favorite reality show might have some followers near you that you can totally gush with. According to Total Sorority Move, here is a map of all of the states sectioned off with their favorite reality TV show.

Total Sorority Move via Cable TV

Does your favorite show match with the one from your state? If not, maybe the state where you are going to college? Either way, be sure to love it shamelessly! Who knows, you will probably find people in college that like the same show!

Lead Image Credit: Total Sorority Move