This Dad's Response to His Son's School Saying He Missed Class Is The Bomb

By Taylor Lang - Jun 08 2016

Simon Morgan decided to go on a very last minute vacation with his son and his wife after they saw a deal from a travel agency. According to Splatter, the school reached out to the father asking about why his son, James, was not there for attendance. His response is hilarious.

Apparently, Morgan is known for these kinds of pranks, giving him the reputation of the coolest dad at the school. The last time his son was late, he responded back to the school stating that he, "...would keep James in a cardboard box by the school and feed him gruel until he learned his lesson."

Instead of telling the school that he was taking his son on vacation, which the school could have seriously had issues with, Morgan decided to make a gamble and just tell the school once they were already gone.

Wouldn't you like to have a Dad who just takes you out of school for vacations randomly?! I would!

Lead Image Credit: Splatter