This Brother Totally Trolled His Sister's Graduation

By Taylor Lang - Jun 10 2016

Imagine going to graduation, getting ready to walk the stage, and then seeing your brother (who graduated a year earlier) sitting in the audience with his own graduation cap and gown on. According to Buzzfeed, this happened to Anelle Tarke.

Being secretary of her class, Anelle Tark was sitting on the graduation stage. Her family had reserved seating towards the front so that they could see her; this is how she noticed her brother, Anthony, so easily. Most people just thought that he was a student who was graduating, but that the administrators wouldn't let walk the stage. Being popular, her brother was recognized by a lot of the kids from the graduating class.

Twitter

For Anelle's graduation pictures, her brother was able to sneak into quite a few without his sister noticing. But, his family made him take off the cap and gown for the more serious family photos so that he could hand the spotlight over to his sister. She will be going to Robert Morris University in the fall with the plans to study marketing.

Thinking it was funny, Anelle posted it on Twitter, where it exploded. 

“I thought the tweet was pretty funny, but I didn’t think it was that funny,” she said.

Good luck to Anelle (and her big bro) with college! Congrats on graduating and for having such a strong bond and sense of humor!

Lead Image Credit: Anelle Tarke via Twitter