Display 160515 wqad twins 33x16 1600

These Twins Were Valedictorian and Salutatorian At Their High School

By Taylor Lang - May 17 2016

ABC News is reporting that a set of twins, Addison and Cole McKee, are both are the valedictorian and salutatorian, respectively, of their class that graduated this year.

"They both are really driven on their own," their mother Freda McKee told ABC News affiliate WQAD-TV. "I would say they are the best of friends, but they also can probably be the worst of enemies."

Addison and Cole took the same classes in high school, played the same sports, and even had the same job. Come the fall, they will both be attending the same college.

The difference that caused Cole to be the number two student instead of beating his sister for valedictorian, is a B in World History. He states whenever it is brought up that he beat Addison on the ACT test.

It is important that they are both supportive of each other, even though there is definitely some competition. Good luck to both at college, and maybe find a thing or two that you like individually!

Lead Image Credit: ABC News