With Bush not doing well in the polls, he feels our pain of taking a test that we know we are going to fail. The steps to failing a test the Jeb Bush way include:
1. You realize you have a test.
2. You get your peeps together to cram.
3. You realize you know more than any of your peeps --which is slightly more than absolutely nothing.
4. You tell yourself you just have to do your best.
5. You sit down and look at the first question of the test.
6. The test kicks your butt. Really badly.
7. You realize you need a miracle to pass the test.
8. You survive, but criticize yourself for not doing well.
9. You shake it off and go buy yourself a cookie to move on with your day.
Lead Image Credit: giphy.com