Ohio State Student Gets The Entire Class An A With This Amazing Throw

By Taylor Lang - Sep 07 2016

While giving one of his first lectures at Ohio State University, a chemistry professor throws a wad of paper into the group of students to demonstrate protons. According to Mashable, at the end of the lesson, he makes a deal with his students:

If the student who caught the paper ball can throw it into the trash can, the entire class gets an A on their first quiz if they show up to recitation.

Vinny Forte was the lucky catcher of the proton. That's when the amazing happened: Forte made the throw.

Captured by fellow classmate Rachel Brown, the video, which can be seen if you click here or in the tweet above, became an instant hit on the campus' Snapchat Story.

Needless to say, the students were pumped. Surprisingly, even the professor was genuinely excited for his students. What a great way to start the year.

Lead Image Credit: Chemistry Lab Purple; A Klar via Flickr Commons