Display 13565371 10206535150760543 1735604283 n

Keith Urban Gave His Guitar To This Lucky College Girl

By Taylor Lang - Jul 01 2016

On Friday, June 24, Keith Urban came to Rochester, NY for a concert. Now, as you all should know, Keith Urban is both beautiful and talented. For many girls, just being able to see him in person would make them swoon, but imagine him giving you a signed guitar! This is what happened to Emily Voorhees.

courtesy of Emily Vorhees

While at the concert, Vorhees knew that Keith Urban would move to the back stage for his next song, so she and her best friend, Jenna Randazzo, hurried and got up to the front of that stage.

When reliving the event, Voorhees told Fresh U:

It didn't even occur that he would give his guitar away up there because he's never done it in that spot before. But, all of a sudden I see him take it off and pull out a sharpie and sign it and start to walk the other way, then quickly came back and bend down to hand it to me.

Keith Urban continued his concert and so, of course, the girls took a selfie with the guitar. 

courtesy of Emily Vorhees

When asked about how she felt, she told Fresh U:

It was a crazy moment because I had seen so many others get it before, but I never thought I would ever receive one! It was honestly an amazing and priceless experience; I'm so thankful for it! 
courtesy of Emily Vorhees

Congrats to Voorhees and Randazzo for being able to get up close to Keith Urban! (And yes, they said he was even more beautiful in person!) I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all jealous!

Lead Image Credit: Emily Voorhees