1. How To Root For Our Sports Teams
You are in college now. How your school does in sports determines your bragging rights.
2. How To Study
Welcome to college! Even if you hadn't studied in highschool, that changes now.
3. How To Calm Down During Finals Week
We are definitely gonna need to know how to do this.
4. Just Embrace No Shave November -- Everyone Does It
Some guys will look like hobos and other guys will be like hairless cats. Embrace it.
5. Savor Any Food That Tastes Good
Dorm food is not like home cooking. If you come across good food do NOT let it go to waste!
6. Be Honest With Your Professors
There are going to be some confusing times...always be honest with your professor if it will help you.
7. Quarters Are So Important
Quarters are essential to laundry and your cleanliness so stock up.
8. How To Think Critically
Writing class...enough said.
9. Stranger Safety
Going from knowing everyone in high school to not knowing anyone is definitely a struggle.
10. How To Dance
This dance move will totally increase your cool factor.
11. How To Ask Your Parents For Money
Everyone has probably already asked their parents for money at this point.
12. The Truth: We Can Sleep Anywhere
After pulling an all nighter you can literally sleep anywhere.
13. Communication Without Words
When your professor is talking you and your best friend have to communicate. This is essential.
14. How To Shake It Off
Shake it off because the haters are gonna hate.
15. Ice Cream Solves All Problems
Ice cream will literally solve anything. So will insomnia cookies.
16. Use Your Manners
Be kind to your friends, classmates, and professors.
17. Be Honest With That Lab Partner You Just Don't Like
Sometimes, the truth just has to be told.
18. Take Time For Yourself
Make sure that you take a moment for yourself so you don't go crazy.
19. How To Deal With Your Brain When It Starts To Hurt
This will happen during finals week.