Dora The Explorer Voice Actress Caught Vaping In Her High School Bathroom

By Taylor Lang - Apr 13 2016

Get ready to have all of your childhood dreams crushed. The Sun Sentinel is reporting that Fatima Ptacek was caught vaping caramel-flavored water in her high school bathroom with a friend last December. Who is she?

giomgan via Flickr Commons

Whereas her friend was expelled from the school (even though she had never been in trouble before), Ptacek was only suspended for three days.

The family of the other student is suing the school to get their child re-enrolled. In addition, they want $40,000 to cover legal fees and damages. They believe that their child was the scapegoat.

The fact that F.P. is a known actress for being the voice of Dora Explorer may have played a role in why she was ultimately not expelled even after the school threatened as much, and M.S. was expelled instead as a scapegoat," says the lawsuit by the parents, Nadia Leonelli and Fredrik Sundwall.

I guess we now know another item that was in Dora’s backpack when she went traveling with Boots.

Lead Image Credit: Dora The Explorer Best Photos; Jim pop via Flickr Commons