Display giphy  1

The Top 10 Video Games That You Really Shouldn't Start Playing Until After Finals

By Taylor Lang - Dec 06 2015

With the stress of finals week, many people will want to go out and get a new game to take their minds off of things. I promise you, that even though it will definitely be worth it, you have to wait until you get home. You will get so addicted, and your grades will thank you if you wait to binge play these games until break.

1. Fall Out 4.

Girlfriends, you won't be seeing your boyfriends anytime soon. They're too busy playing Fall Out 4.  As the joke going around, it is clear that everyone is talking about this game. With its fantastic open world gameplay and increased ability to customize weapons and gear, the options are limitless.

2. Star Wars Battlefront.

ALL STAR WARS FANS ARE GEEKING OUT RIGHT NOW!  And those who aren't Star Wars fans have now turned over to the geek side. With a musical score composed from the original movies, insanely complex graphics, and brutally large maps, this multiplayer game will change the way you think about shooting combat games.

3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

The latest installment of the Call of Duty franchise made over $550 million in direct sales during the first 24 hours that it was available. The reputation that other Call of Duty games have created carries over to this next addition.  And, of course, zombies...lots and lots of zombies!

4. Halo 5 Guardians.