Display coming home after a boring day at school d2598f 4160594
by Sunny Davis

8 Things You Appreciate So Much More During Break

By Sunny Davis - Dec 19 2015

1. Showering Without Shoes

The dorm showers are all sorts of gross, so wearing shoes is a must. But coming home and remembering you do not have to wear shoes when you shower is a great thought.

Buzzfeed

2. Room to Yourself

A big aspect of college dorm life is having a roommate, which makes it hard to have time to yourself.

Popsugar

3. Nice Toilet Paper

The toilet paper in most dorms isn't even 1-ply, so coming home to 2-ply toilet paper makes your time on the can much more enjoyable.

thenextweb.com

4. Private Bathroom

To go along with this, having a private bathroom is also very nice.

The Huffington Post

5. Laying in Bed All Day

Being home means you don't have to go to class, which means you can just lay in bed all day.

imgur.com

6. Staying in Pajamas

In the dorms, you tend to get dressed as soon as you wake up because you know you will see someone in the hallway, or will have to leave your dorm to get breakfast. At home, you can stay in your pajamas all day long.

Buzzfeed

7. Watching Netflix without Headphones

When you're at home, it doesn't matter how loud your Netflix is, because you don't have any roommate or hall mates.

www.ryot.org

8. Driving

At college, you typically walk or take a bus to get from place to place. At home, however, you can drive and blast your music. 

Tumblr

Feature Image: www.funnyjunk.com

Sunny Davis - University of Rhode Island

Sunny is a sophomore at URI where she is majoring in Film/Media and Writing & Rhetoric and minoring in anthropology and photography. She dreams of being a movie director and her life goal is to travel the world. Sunny is a Fresh U alum and was also Fresh U's Tumblr Social Media Editor, Social Curator, and Assistant Social Media Director! In her spare time, she binges on Netflix, takes photos, and spends the rest of her time on social media. Follow Sunny on her life adventures! Tumblr: @itsalways-sunny and @s-u-n-n-y-blr. Instagram and Twitter: @_sunnydavis.