Display 30 netflix chill.w1200.h630
by Sunny Davis

Great DIY Halloween Costumes You Can Make at Home

By Sunny Davis - Oct 12 2015

Halloween is right around the corner, but college students don’t dress up, right? Wrong. Better get cracking on a killer last minute costume. Here are some ideas that are easy to make and affordable!

Paramount Pictures

1. Netflix and Chill

Simply print out the Netflix logo and tape it to a red t-shirt! Then carry around a bag of ice (if you want to go all out) or use an ice pack instead!

2. Rosie the Riveter

This is my personal favorite costume, and my go-to Halloween costume, because all it requires is a Chambray top and a bandana!

3. Regina George

If you don’t mind showing off a purple or hot pink bra for Halloween, just cut holes in a white tank and wear a black skirt. Bonus points if you recreate the burn book! There are tons of videos on YouTube on how to make it.

4. Dress as your favorite TV/movie character!

You can never go wrong with dressing as your favorite character!

Just make sure you have fun on Halloween and stay safe!

Paramount Pictures

Sunny Davis - University of Rhode Island

Sunny is a sophomore at URI where she is majoring in Film/Media and Writing & Rhetoric and minoring in anthropology and photography. She dreams of being a movie director and her life goal is to travel the world. Sunny is a Fresh U alum and was also Fresh U's Tumblr Social Media Editor, Social Curator, and Assistant Social Media Director! In her spare time, she binges on Netflix, takes photos, and spends the rest of her time on social media. Follow Sunny on her life adventures! Tumblr: @itsalways-sunny and @s-u-n-n-y-blr. Instagram and Twitter: @_sunnydavis.