Display looking for
by Sophie Bodo

The 7 Best Websites to Help You Procrastinate

By Sophie Bodo - Jul 17 2016

Life can get rough. The stress of schoolwork, jobs, extracurriculars and everyday encounters with life can bring anyone down.  While it's always good to push through and stay on top of your work, sometimes you deserve a break! Feel no guilt, and pencil in some time into that busy schedule of yours to relax with these websites:

1. I Waste So Much Time

It's all in the name. From interesting discoveries to ridiculous memes, this site has all you need for that quick study break.

2. Grouchy Rabbit

Basically, a lot of sarcastic tips for success, facts, and to do lists. One could still easily spend about three hours on it without noticing, though, so be sure to watch your time!

3. Netflix

This should be a given...All you have to do is find a new show, and the rest is history.

4. I Waste So Much Money

Most of the stuff on this website either does not make sense or is completely useless, but I would still suggest visiting this site with your wallet a safe ten yards away from you.

5. Pinterest

A classic. Want to lust over foodporn? Go to Pinterest. Looking for your next OOTD? Check out Pinterest! Essentially, anything you want can be found somewhere on Pinterest.

Does this game make total sense? Not really, but it's still a fun game! If you can get multiple friends in on it, you'll have a blast for sure.

7. Free Rice

This is probably one of my favorites. On this site, you simply answer questions from multiple subjects ranging in difficulty and for every question you get correct, the website donates 10 grains of rice to a starving nation. That doesn't sound like much, but after merely a few minutes of answering questions you'll be surprised at how much rice you've donated!

Beware: these websites, while providing hours of entertainment, may cause some major procrastination. Make sure you manage your time carefully so you don't fall behind in your responsibilities! Now go out and surf the web for your favorite procrastination site!

Lead Image Credit: Sophie Bodo

Sophie Bodo - Bowling Green State University

Sophie hails from a small Ohio town 40 minutes west of Pittsburgh where she can typically be seen driving her minivan wherever her photography leads.