Display josh felise 55613
by Sarah Diggins

10 Stress Relieving iPhone Games

By Sarah Diggins - Dec 27 2017

Admit it. College is stressful. With exams and papers, don't you ever just want to not have to think, even if it's just for a few minutes at a time? This is where those silly little games on your iPhone come in! I've tested quite a few and here are my favorite stress relieving games.

1. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp 

Rolling Stone 

I was crazy about Animal Crossing as a kid, so when the iPhone app came out, it became my version of Pokemon Go. I'll admit, it takes a little while to get into, but once you start decorating your campsite and meeting new animals, it'll be impossible to put down! It's a cute little world to get to escape into every now and then. 

2. Piano Tiles 

Android Community 

If you love music, you'll love this tapping game! Once you get the hang of it, you'll want to keep working towards unlocking new songs that include just about every classical song you can name! 

3. Game Pigeon 

iTunes 

This app lets you play games such as 8 Ball Pool and Poker with your friends over iMessage. Be careful: things will get very competitive. 

4. Ballz

Google Play 

This was certainly the most popular suggestion amongst my friends and it's simple and aesthetically pleasing setup and gameplay make it easy to see why. 

5. Subway Surfers

App Informer 

This throwback game is much like the beloved classic Temple Run, except this time you get to run through different cities all over the world! 

6. Zig Zag

Google Play 

Speed is required for this fun game that will definitely put you in a trance for a little while. 

7. Draw Something 

Cult of Mac 

This modern-day Pictionary game is a blast to play with friends (art skills not required). 

8. Frozen Free Fall 

Disney LOL 

There are plenty of games with this matching puzzle game format, but something about this charming Disney rendition makes this one my favorite.  

9. Tap Tap Dash 

Google Play 

I can't lie, this one may cause you even more stress, but I promise that once you get into the swing of it, you can do it with your eyes closed! 

10. Pixel Art 

iTunes 

If you loved doing Paint By Numbers pictures as a child, this is the perfect app for you! It's quite mesmerizing and honestly impressing to see the creations you make! 

Now excuse me while I attempt to free space on my phone to download even more games...

Lead Image Credit: Josh Felise on Unsplash

Sarah Diggins - Ithaca College

18, NJ native, freshman at Ithaca College. Ravenclaw with Gryffindor tendencies (so basically she's Luna Lovegood). Avid Family Feud watcher. Catch her on instagram and twitter @thebookofsarah.