I have a problem. I'm not afraid to admit it or talk about it, and many say that the first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. I'm addicted to Snapchat. Here are a few of the reasons why I think Snapchat is the best app on the market right now, maybe some of you will agree.
1. I take more selfies than I'd like to admit.
I know my angles well and my family is often forced into more selfies than they would probably like.
2. I care deeply about keeping up a streak between my friends.
Some say that the true measure of friendship is how many days you can keep up a Snapchat streak, even if it means sending a pointless picture of the ground to each other every day.
3. I constantly check for cute geotags when I travel.
If you don't take a picture with a cute new geotag and add it to your story, did you actually go anywhere? The day that my hometown got its own geotag was the proudest day of my life.
4. I find potential Snapchat story material everywhere I go.
How else will others know that I'm living life to the fullest?
5. In fact, you can often tell my mood based off of my Snapchat story.
6. But most importantly, I love using Snapchat to capture the great memories I'm making with my friends in college.
Lead image credit; Samantha Moody
All images belong to: Samantha Moody