Display 1024px nsu desantis building
by Re'Nyqua Farrington

10 Shark-Themed Gifts Perfect for Nova Southeastern Students

By Re'Nyqua Farrington - Nov 05 2017

My favorite school-spirited items I've seen on-campus are the swimmers' shirts that read, "If you're not a Shark, you're bait." Embrace this Shark pride by snagging any one of these 10 shark-themed gifts for your friend, relative or yourself. Remember to sign up for Amazon Prime so shipping is free!

1. Shark-Themed iPhone Case

Add a little humor to phone calls for only $7.99 with this shark-themed iPhone case made for the iPhone 7 or the iPhone 8. There's also a similar shark-themed iPhone case for the older iPhone 6/6s model for only $8.99. 

2. Shark Hat

Why wear your heart on your sleeve, when you can wear a shark on your head? Find it here for $20.31 and your Nova Southeastern Shark will certainly stand out on campus. 

3. Shark Attack Bowl

This shark-themed bowl is dishwasher-safe, microwaveable and perfect for Nova Southeastern students who want to chow down on a late-night snack of cereal. Get it here for $20.59. 

4. The Adult Hooded Shark Towel

Character towels are not only for children. This shark-themed towel goes for $29 and will ensure your Nova Southeastern Shark is the coolest looking person drying off at the beach. 

5. Shark Blanket for Adults and Teens

Get your shark on by literally putting a shark on. For $39.95, this shark-themed blanket gives a new meaning to Shark pride. 

6. Shark-Themed Bedding Set 

This is perfect for an on-campus student. For $56.94 (and free shipping), gift someone with a shark-themed, reversible duvet and two decorative shark pillows fitted for a twin XL bed. 

7. Shark-Themed Doormat

A 3-D, shark-themed doormat is the perfect conversation-starter and for $5.99, it won't break the bank. 

8. Shark Towel and Bag Set

This gift is perfect for Nova Southeastern students who enjoy spending their time at the RecPlex working out. $32.99 gets you a shark-themed towel, a shark-themed bag and of course the shark-themed water bottle to match. 

9. Shark-Themed Desk Lamp

For $15.99, Nova Southeastern students can place this cool, holographic lamp on their desk. It's sure to set an interesting tone. 

10. Shark Fun Shades

Help keep Nova Southeastern students shady with these quirky shark-themed sunglasses. Get them here for only $12.95. 

Let these 10 shark-themed items help navigate you through the tough waters of gifting Nova Southeastern students. After receiving one of these gifts, they'll be sure to beam with Shark pride.  

Lead Image Credit: Wikipedia Commons

As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a portion of the sales from these links. 

Re'Nyqua Farrington - Nova Southeastern University

Re'Nyqua is the Community Manager who can not let go of her job as a Junior Editor. She is also a sophomore at Nova Southeastern University with a major in English education and a minor in Spanish. When she's not taking herself too seriously, she is often taking the joke too far. Follow her on Twitter & Instagram @renyquaa