"So, you like Country Music?"

via GIPHY

Actually, I'm not sure if anyone from Nashville likes country music. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration. The people who make money from it like it, I think. But, we are so much more than a city for country. Music City is our title, and it truly means all music. We have one of the best overall scenes around, whether you actually are looking for country, or rock, punk, alternative, electronic or acoustic. 

"Have you ever seen snow?"

via GIPHY

Yes, because when it gets cold, it happens! I know weather from other regions isn't taught in school, but some basic geography really says a lot. I'm from Nashville, not Orlando, Florida. School in the North has quickly taught me that people from these parts actually didn't know other places that aren't the north also get cold. 

"Do you have cowboy boots?"

via GIPHY

Nope. And I'm not actually sure I could name a single store that sells them. Broadway, the street, I think has them? It's that place that those tourist people from other states wearing cowboy hats go. Yeah, that's your best bet. 

"Why don't you have an accent?"

via GIPHY

If you're in Nashville with an accent, someone will ask you where you're from, because Nashvillians really do not have accents. Any city in the north is more likely to leave you with an accent than Nashville is. 

"Do you know Miley Cyrus?"

via GIPHY

Every single person from Nashville has been asked this question at least once. If I asked someone from California if they knew Arnold Schwarzenegger, it would be just as silly. My grandfather actually works for Billy Ray, though, so I'll be quiet about this one. 

"OH my god. My cousins nephew's brother's wife's cousin twice removed was just there, and LOVED it."

via GIPHY

Alright. That's... pretty cool, I guess?

"Do you know where Taylor Swift lives?"

via GIPHY

...Actually, I do. But I'm still going to look at you funny for asking. 

Lead Image Credit: http://williamrrush.org/images/NashvilleSkyline.jpg