With midterms coming up, some of us may run screaming and others are ready to tackle the tests. No matter how you feel, these hedgehogs below describe you during the different stages of midterms.
1. When you're ready to go.
2. When you don't know where to start.
3. When you're just not getting it.
4. That study group that just isn't helping.
5. When you finally get working.
6. When you're so tired and can't do it anymore.
7. When it's time for a food break.
8. When you get a second wind.
9. When you finally decide to run away from your responsibilities.
With this hedgehog inspiration, you can be ready to take on the tests. Good luck and remember, you aren't alone. We're all in this together.
Lead Image Credit: Piotr Łaskawski via Unsplash