Display cooking ingredient cuisine kitchen large
by Natalie Day

8 Viral Facebook Cooking Video Recipes You Can Make In Your Dorm

By Natalie Day - Sep 26 2016

Facebook cooking videos have gone viral in the last few months. However, for college kids it's more difficult to actually make these recipes. We're all guilty of drooling over these recipes at one in the morning instead of studying, wishing for the kitchen and the skills to actually cook. Luckily, many of these recipes are dorm friendly and fairly easy. If you're feeling adventurous and have a kitchen in your building, you can tackle the more difficult recipes. If not, below is a collection of recipe videos that you can make in the comfort of your dorm. 

1. Homemade Starbucks Chile Mocha

2. Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip

3. Boom Boom Fry Sauce

4. Breakfast in a Mug

5. Pineapple Pie

6. 3-Ingredient No-Bake Desserts

7. Oreo Bark

8. Pumpkin Pie in a Mug

With eight different videos, there's no excuse not to try out a new recipe. From your coffee in the morning to midnight munchies, Facebook cooking videos have got your covered, even from your dorm room.

Natalie Day - Columbia College Chicago

Natalie Day is a freshman at Columbia College Chicago and is double majoring in acting and writing. She has traveled to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and Jamaica for mission trips. Natalie spends her free time binge watching Netflix and working on her life long goal of becoming an old dog lady. Follow Natalie on Twitter and Instagram @nat__day.