by Natalie Day

8 Disney Moments That Are Totally You During Midterms Week

By Natalie Day - Oct 06 2016

Midterms week can be the worst week of the semester complete with all-nighters, binge studying and lots of coffee. Here are eight Disney moments that are totally you during midterms week.

1. When you look at the mountain of homework and studying you have to do.

Yes, I'd rather run into a door than do my assignments. Maybe it will make this headache go away.

2. When it's 2 a.m. and you still have a presentation, two papers and studying to do.

I'd take being turned into a llama over all this work any day.

3. When it's test day and you realize there's no way you're going to look presentable.

Ariel was flawless. I am not Ariel.

4. When you just can't focus around other people.

Isolation is needed. I need my own cell. Help.

5. When the fear of a bad test grade sets in.

"These test scores never bothered me anyway!" *sobs*

6. When you just don't understand and want to give up.

At least nobody died, but my motivation sure did.

7. When it's 4 a.m. and you just can't stay awake any longer.

Falling asleep is just a constant phase during midterms.

8. When you're finally ready to take your midterms.

The studying paid off and I feel confident...well, kinda. Can't wait until they're over!

No matter what midterm week throws your way, you'll get back on your feet again (I promise). Just focus, believe in yourself and share this article with someone who could use a break from all that studying. 

Lead Image Credit: Disney

Natalie Day - Columbia College Chicago

Natalie Day is a freshman at Columbia College Chicago and is double majoring in acting and writing. She has traveled to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and Jamaica for mission trips. Natalie spends her free time binge watching Netflix and working on her life long goal of becoming an old dog lady. Follow Natalie on Twitter and Instagram @nat__day.