by Natalie Day

8 College Students on Instagram You Should Follow For Fashion Inspiration

By Natalie Day - Jun 29 2016
After a few months of school, it's tempting to hit snooze until the last minute and run to class in pajamas. These college students ignore that temptation. When you find yourself in need of a little inspiration to put together an actual outfit, you should follow these students. Below are eight college students on Instagram you should follow for a little fashion inspiration.

1. @iamindiaross

via Instagram

You’ve probably heard of India Ross when she went viral for recreating Beyonce’s dress for prom. India is a freshman at Columbia College Chicago, where she will double major in business and fashion design. She calls herself the future PR Girlboss and plans to have an online boutique while in school. Her style is eclectic and confident and will definitely add some inspiration on your Instagram.

2. @kaycaden

via Instagram

Kay Caden is a junior at Savannah College of Art and Design and is majoring in Fashion Marketing and Management. You can also find her interning for the second time at CollegeFashionista. Kay transferred after sophomore year and found her passion at SCAD. Her 50's-meets-Coachella style will definitely spark some closet envy next time you’re scrolling through Instagram.

3. @allyzacek

via Instagram

Ally is a junior at Depaul University. She’s double majoring in journalism and public relations, but doesn’t fail to look her best. She uses her clothing to express herself and loves to dress for herself. She finds art in her clothing and uses it as a form of empowerment. Follow her and she’ll give you that extra boost of confidence and always remind you to love yourself.

4. @krissyhosman

via Instagram

Krissy is a freshman studying retail merchandising and product development at Florida State University. Midwest born and raised, she has always kept an eye on new styles coast to coast. She always tried to be one of the first to rock the newest style in her town, finding inspiration in magazines and online. Follow Krissy for coast to coast style inspiration.

5. @samanthaneira

via Instagram

Samantha is a sophomore at Philadelphia University where she studies fashion merchandising and management. She absolutely loves sharing her style and looks on her blog and Instagram. She lives by the saying, “You don’t need to be loyal to one certain type of style.” Follow her for inspiration on all sorts of styles.

6. @cbay_musiz

via Instagram

Don’t worry men, we didn’t forget about you! Your newest fashion icon is Ajiboye Pelumi Agboola, a junior at Achievers University in Nigeria. He believes that clothes are a way of defining your personality and attitude. He uses his clothes to feel confident and encourages his followers to do the same. Click that follow button to freshen up your Instagram with a little more confidence.

7. @marthaeelman

via Instagram

Martha is a recent grad from Indiana University where she studied fashion merchandising. She and her lifelong best friend created a fashion and lifestyle blog called Martha + Lyuda. They use this popular blog to express themselves and their style. She says that college is where she learned to love every moment because they go by quickly. Follow Martha to remember to love and celebrate every moment.

8. @shellystuckman

via Instagram

Shelly is a senior at Northern Arizona University and founder of Arizona Girl, her fashion and lifestyle blog. After three years of her blog, she is very successful. This up and coming fashion guru is an advocate for honesty in her clothing choices. Every piece of clothing on her Instagram and blog is hand picked and comes with the Shelly stamp of approval. Follow Shelly for only the best clothing inspiration.

Lead Image: Pexels.com

Natalie Day - Columbia College Chicago

Natalie Day is a freshman at Columbia College Chicago and is double majoring in acting and writing. She has traveled to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and Jamaica for mission trips. Natalie spends her free time binge watching Netflix and working on her life long goal of becoming an old dog lady. Follow Natalie on Twitter and Instagram @nat__day.