by Natalie Day

6 Netflix Shows You Can Binge Quickly

By Natalie Day - Jan 07 2017

With  winter break coming to a close, there's just enough time to squeeze in one more Netflix binge. If you aren't sure what to watch, here are short shows on Netflix that you can knock out in a couple of days.

1. Stranger Things

Netflix

This show went viral over the summer, and if you haven't had a chance to watch it, you'll definitely want to. The best part is it's only eight episodes long, so you can definitely finish quickly.

2. Freaks and Geeks

NBC

Travel back a few decades with this classic. Get stuck in the high school drama complete with bullies, unfortunate dating mishaps and parents. This one season show is sure to entertain you for a few days.

3. Fuller House

Netflix

A revival of the classic TV show, Full House, Fuller House is a quirky, cute TV show that has two seasons under its belt. With some of the original cast appearing as their older selves, this show is very nostalgic for most college freshmen.

4. Young and Hungry

ABC Family

We all remember Emily Osment as Hannah Montana/Miley Stuart's best friend on Disney Channel. Now, she stars in Young and Hungry, where she plays a young personal chef in the process of finding love and really becoming an independent adult. This show is hilarious and is an easy watch, perfect for binging.

5. Making a Murderer

Netflix

For those that love crime shows, Making a Murderer is perfect for you. However, this show follows the true story of Steven Avery, who spent 18 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

6. Love

Netflix

A classic case of two opposites attracting, Love follows the relationship of two college kids who happen to find each other, regardless of their differences. With only one season, it's perfect to finish break with a bang.

With only a few days left to binge watch as many shows as possible, these six shows are the perfect choice. From eight episodes to two seasons, it's possible to knock a couple of these out before heading back to school.

Natalie Day - Columbia College Chicago

Natalie Day is a freshman at Columbia College Chicago and is double majoring in acting and writing. She has traveled to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and Jamaica for mission trips. Natalie spends her free time binge watching Netflix and working on her life long goal of becoming an old dog lady. Follow Natalie on Twitter and Instagram @nat__day.