With Daylight Savings happening this past weekend, most college students were so excited to discover that we gained an hour rather than lost one. We don't get enough sleep as is, so most of us took advantage of this extra hour. We're not the only ones - Twitter was buzzing with Daylight Savings Time tweets. Here are 20 tweets about Daylight Savings that are totally relatable.
1. It's more than just college students.
2. Everyone's thinking it.
3. As if the election couldn't get longer.
4. So relatable.
5. Let's admit it.
6. They have a mind of their own.
7. Honestly, though.
8. Because that's all you can expect from college students.
9. So cute.
10. When you stay up to watch the clock change.
11. It's really confusing.
12. When you forget about the time change.
13. We're all thinking it.
14. This year has been one for the books.
15. Which will you choose?
16. The real questions.
17. We all did.
20. Die hard fans.
What did you think of #DaylightSavingTime? Tweet us @FreshUOnline.
Lead Image Credit: Pexels