by Nancy Canevari

9 Dog-Themed Gifts for College Students

By Nancy Canevari - Oct 18 2017

If you're shopping for a gift for the animal-loving college student in your life, look no further than Amazon. Here are ten great gift ideas for college students who love dogs, that will fulfill both their student and dog-loving needs!

1. This dog mug.

Amazon

Fuel your caffeine addiction while showing the world what your real priorities are. Get it here.

2. This adorable pillow.

Amazon

You have to sleep sometime. Why not do it in style with this pillow?

3. This poster.

Amazon

Decorate your dorm with this awesome poster of dog breeds from around the world. Get it here.

4. This cute backpack.

Amazon

Who says that you outgrow animal-themed backpacks? Get this one here.

5. These handy stickers.

Amazon

Whether you're decorating your laptop, your notebooks or your water bottle, these stickers are sure to be useful. Get them here.

6. This adorable laptop case.

Amazon

When you're lugging your laptop all over campus, you may as well look cute while doing it. Get it here.

7. This blanket.

Amazon

Dorm rooms notoriously have terrible heating. Stay warm with this blanket.

8. This tapestry.

Amazon

If you're up for a bigger wall decoration than a poster, this tapestry may be the right choice for you. Get it here.

9. This keychain.

Amazon

If you want to decorate your backpack, this keychain is a great way to go. Get it here.

The next time you're shopping for your college friends who love dogs, check out some of these Amazon products. They may be the perfect choice!

Editor's note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of sales resulting from this article. 

Nancy Canevari - Smith College

Nancy is a junior editor for Fresh U. She is a sophomore at Smith College and plans on double majoring in secondary education and English, with a concentration in creative writing. She's originally from New Jersey, a place she views with one part love and one part exasperated disgust. She loves dogs and young adult high fantasy novels a bit too much and spends most of her time drinking tea and yelling about politics. Follow her on Instagram @fearlesslynancelot for some solidly mediocre content.