Moises Rodriguez Cruz & Emily Adeline Perry

University of Chicago & Rhodes College

Moises is an incoming freshman at the University of Chicago, with an intent to double major in political science and gender/sexuality studies, on a pre-law track. He has a great passion for musical theatre, politics, and social justice, and loves walking through airports, staring at the sun, and looking at pictures of cats on tumblr. In his spare time, he enjoys working with the Black Lives Matter movement, advocating for women's rights, and continuing his quest to make the perfect cup of tea. Find him on Insta @Moisesrodc ~~~~~~~~~~ Emily is a Russian Studies major at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. She loves film, literature, and the US National Park Service. Emily has been writing for Fresh U since June of 2014 and has served as both a web editor and a social media editor. Outside of Fresh U, she volunteers with the YMCA Center for Civic Engagement and is involved with her sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi. She also enjoys shamelessly promoting her instagram, which you should totally follow: @emilyadelineperry