With Primary Elections and President Obama's last term coming to a close, most social media and news outlets are either full of political criticism or nostalgia. Why don't we take a look back at the Obama Family and appreciate their humor and fun times during the last eight years (AKA a little less than half our lives) they lived in the White House.
1. Obama deciding to have an "anger translator" for the White House Correspondents Dinner:
2. The First Lady making an appearance on Jimmy Fallon's popular "Ew!" segment:
4. Obama participating in Jimmy Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" segment and totally owning it.
5. Michelle Obama being one of the most popular Vine stars of the day:
6. Our President being a baller from day one:
7. Malia and Sasha being cooler than most other teens you know:
8. Obama and this fist bump:
9. And Michelle and Barack's love for one another being too adorable:
Lead Image Credit: Petty Officer 1st Class Leah Stiles via Wikimedia Commons