Display yuba infinity scarf 2
by Mia Renee Cole

8 Ways to Fashionably Wear One Infinity Scarf this Winter

By Mia Renee Cole - Feb 01 2016

We've all run across the same problem in the mornings: what are we going to wear? With the cold (finally) settling in, we are now turning to our scarf collection (or that one scarf packed away in the corner of our closet). In whatever case, we will always have our favorite infinity scarf--it looks good on us no matter what! But how can we wear it every day, without making it look like we're repeating an outfit? Here's how.

1. Double Loop

The most standard and classic way to wear an infinity scarf is to simply loop it around your neck twice.

2. Single Loop

Want a more laid-back look? Don't even bother looping your scarf around your neck at all!

3. Loose Double Loop

Go for a double loop look but without the scarf crowding your neck too much.

4. Triple Loop (a Cowl)

Triple loop your infinity scarf to ensure extra warmth and give off the appearance that you're actually wearing a cowl.

5. Hooded

Keep your ears, face and head warm by making your scarf double as a hood.

6. Knotted

Make a loose knot in your scarf for an added texturized look.

7. Shawl

Glam up your look and wear your infinity scarf as a shawl, protecting your shoulders from the cold.

8. Pull Through Loop

Simply pulling one end of your scarf through the other will add to any look.

Lead Image Credit: Pinterest

Mia Renee Cole - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Mia Renee is currently the Senior Editor with Fresh U and a student at UNC Chapel Hill, where she is studying Spanish and French. In her free time she enjoys knitting, photography and drinking hot tea while writing on her personal blog. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @miareneecole or her blog at!