If you're like me, as of January 1st, you suddenly have a whole list of goals you'd like to have accomplished by the end of this year. This year — unlike years past — I am more motivated than ever to try and finish all of my resolutions. To help keep me motivated, I've found these inspirational quotes to post around my dorm room, make my computer and phone wallpaper and save to my Pinterest. I hope these inspire and motivate you as much as they did for me!
1. "The expert in anything was once a beginner."
2. "If not now...then when?"
3. "The best time for new beginnings, is now."
4. "Quit slackin' and make sh*t happen."
5. "If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it."
6. "If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you."
7. "Great things never came from comfort zones."
8. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."
9. "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
10. "Don't stop until you're proud."
11. "Make it f*cking happen."
12. "Get out of bed. Sleep Early. Do Your homework. Workout. Improve everyday. Meet new people. Explore new things. And just get out of bed."
13. "Don't complain about things you're not willing to change."
14. "You did not wake up today to be mediocre."
15. "(Do)n't qu(it)."
16. "If you know you can do better...then do better."
17. "1 year = 365 opportunities."
18. "Put on your positive pants."
19. "A little progress each day adds up to big results."
20. "I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself."
I hope these quotes spoke to you as much as they did to me! Good luck with your resolutions and happy 2017!
Lead Image Credit: Gerd Altmann via Pexels