Display favim.com funny hannah montana lol miley cyrus 339430
by Mia Renee Cole

12 Times Hannah Montana Perfectly Summed Up Finals Week

By Mia Renee Cole - Dec 16 2016

Hannah Montana is the ultimate sassy teenager, which is why I personally connect with her during exams week. Here's every time I was Miley Stewart (AKA Hannah Montana) during exams. Can you feel these on a personal level too? 

1. When I stayed up late studying and decided to check the time for the first time in hours, only to realize it was nearly 4 a.m.

Because I couldn't believe it was that late AND I had an exam in just over four hours.

2. After I took my three-hour long essay exam.

OK, so essay exams are actually a blessing for me, but not my fingers.

3. When my roommate and I were in the Christmas spirit and tried anything and everything to procrastinate. 

Literally at one point she was "swimming" on the floor. Exhaustion and procrastination mixed can be scary.

4. How I felt when I posted artsy Instagram pictures of my studying (even though I was dying).

OK, maybe my Spanish verb charts looked hella cute on Insta, but I was actually crying on the inside.

5. Basically me every day of exam week. Also, me every day any other week.

I'm 100 percent sure that my exam grades were probably negatively affected by the amount of time I just spent lying in bed on reading days.

6. Lookin' at that first exam question had me like this.

Maybe it wasn't the first question, but some questions definitely had me confused. 

7. After walking out of aforementioned exam.

Nothing can make you feel dumber than a college exam!! 

8. When I was on hour five of studying for my Spanish exam and still had no clue what was going on.

I just had to remind myself that I know the essentials — I can say my name, ask where the bathroom is and ask for a cute boy's phone number. That's all I need, right??

9. When my study partner bailed on me at the last minute.

PSA: don't every bail on your study buddy. EVER.

10. Looking through my classes' grades and determining what I needed to make on the final to pass with a good grade. 

I think we can all say that we spend at least an hour out of our study time to calculate our grades and what we need on the final to pass. This is probably the most stressful time of exam week for me.

11. When my parents asked me about my grades/exams/life.

Sometimes I need to remind them that these topics are off limits... until I graduate. 

12. When I walked out of my last exam.

Nothing feels quite as good as walking out of your last exam for the semester!

Lead Image Credit: It's a Laugh Productions

Mia Renee Cole - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Mia Renee is currently the Senior Editor with Fresh U and a student at UNC Chapel Hill, where she is studying Spanish and French. In her free time she enjoys knitting, photography and drinking hot tea while writing on her personal blog. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @miareneecole or her blog at miareneecole.com!