Display leadimage
by Melissa Cordell

This Girl Showed A Guy's Mom His Unwelcome Nudes

By Melissa Cordell - Jul 27 2017

Madi Kohn, a junior majoring in mass communication and media studies at Arizona State University, received an unwelcome penis picture from someone on Tinder. She stated in her Tinder bio "If you send me dick pics I will send them to your mom." Ryan Delpino ignored that and sent it to her linked Instagram account anyway. 

"In the moment, I was just so annoyed/heated because I'm just tired of that," Kohn told Fresh U via Twitter direct messages. "It's not the first time I've received pictures like that, but I just don't understand why some men think that they can do that without repercussions."

After receiving the picture, she found his mom on Facebook and messaged her.

Kohn said Delpino's mom did respond apologizing for her son's behavior, and she will post the screenshots soon.

The tweet has over 8,000 retweets and 20,000 likes. Girls on Twitter are praising her for her actions.

"[I hope] more people can become educated about the fact that people don't appreciate unsolicited and inappropriate pictures," she said. "Hopefully people can learn to have more respect for each other when it comes to that aspect. Bottom line, it's just not acceptable, whether you know the person or not."

It's safe to say all girls who have received unwanted nudes would like to give Kohn a high-five. 

Lead Image Credit: @socalmadi3473 via Twitter

Melissa Cordell - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Melissa Cordell is a junior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, majoring in Political Science and Peace, War & Defense, with a Women's Studies minor. She loves working on campaigns, activism and writing. Follow her on Instagram @meldelissacor and Twitter @MM_Cordell!