Display princess party
by Megan Choate

If Disney Princesses Were Your Roommates

By Megan Choate - Feb 02 2016

You love the Disney princesses in their movies, but would you love them as much if one of them were your roommate? Here's what they might be like:

Snow White

via GIPHY

You can never get any privacy because Snow always has her seven best friends over - but you're completely okay with it because she always convinces them to help her clean up, so your room is always impeccable.

Cinderella

via GIPHY

You love hearing Cindy's stories of crazy nights out (apparently she's quite the dancer), but she's incredibly disorganized. She's always missing a shoe, and you're always the one who has to help her dig through her closet to find it.

Aurora

via GIPHY

Aurora never fails to sleep through all of her morning classes. She sets multiple alarms and they're extremely loud, but somehow the only person that wakes up when they ring is you.

Belle

via GIPHY

Belle is always at her desk with a cup of tea, studying or just reading for pleasure. She has books stored in every nook and cranny of her side of the room, and she's  happy to recommend her favorites to you. 

Ariel

via GIPHY

Ariel has the quirkiest dorm decor of anyone you've ever seen; her collection of trinkets covers her desk and shelves. She's also got an enormous fish tank, and you've caught her talking to its inhabitants like they're old friends. She's incredibly curious about you and is always asking you questions about what your "world" is like.

Jasmine

via GIPHY

Now that she's finally away from her very strict father, Jasmine is abusing her freedom slightly. She doesn't quite know her partying limits, so you always end up having to take care of her, but you know you'll never have to worry about her bringing a guy home because she always plays hard to get. She's got pictures of cities all over the world on her wall and plans to study abroad at least twice.

Mulan

via GIPHY

Not only does she go to the gym every single day, but Mulan also has her own set of weights and a yoga mat in your room. She's tried to teach you some of her favorite exercises, but you just can't keep up with her strength.

Tiana

via GIPHY

Tiana is devastated that you don't have a kitchen, so she came prepared with a binder full of recipes she can make in your micro fridge. She's set off the fire alarm a few times, but her cooking is delicious. You hardly ever have to go to the dining hall because she makes so much food!

Rapunzel

via GIPHY

Rapunzel barely ever left your room for the first few weeks of school. All day long she'd paint masterpieces to hang on her side of the room and brush her ridiculously long hair. Then she met a guy in your hall who asked if she wanted to go to a party with him. You've hardly seen her since.

Anna

via GIPHY

Anna brings back a different guy every weekend, claiming that she's in love with him despite having only known him for a few hours. She loves to gossip with you about everything from classes to parties to boys, and she always has an enormous supply of chocolate that she's willing to share.

Elsa

via GIPHY

Elsa always leaves your window open, even when temperatures are in the negatives - the colder, the better. She's quiet, but is also very protective. When you bring a guy back to your room, she'll interrogate him thoroughly; she's very wary of men you've just met.

Lead image credit: DeviantArt

Megan Choate - Syracuse University

Originally from Boston, Megan is a freshman at Syracuse University studying Public Relations. When she's not writing, you can find her cheering on the Orange in the Carrier Dome, dancing wherever there's music, looking at cute pictures of dogs even though she's scared of them, or planning her next trip to Disney World.