AP classes? They were both a curse and a blessing. From late-night studying to post-test celebration, here are 11 things you’ll definitely relate to if you took multiple AP classes in high school.
1. You're convinced that your teachers planned to overlap their due dates.
Bio test, literature essay and calculus midterm all on the same day? There's no way that's a coincidence.
2. You've spent lunch in the library.
Who needs food when you need an 80% on this test to pull an A?
3. People tell you you're crazy.
"You're taking 5 APs? How are you still alive?"
4. You're driven, but not that driven.
Why study when I only need a 30% on the final to keep an A?
5. But then again, extra credit is bae.
Free points? I don't care if I have to memorize every country and its capital, sign me up!
6. You maintain some degree of stress at all times.
Is it really the weekend if I have 5+ hours of homework?
7. You've had a Sunday night cram session. Or Multiple.
You at 2 A.M.: "I didn't know it would take 4 hours to finish this project."
8. You've been in a study group...and been super unproductive.
Gossip session over study session any day.
9. You rethink your entire life when AP tests near.
Why did I sign up for this?
10. You party after your last AP test.
Binge eating butter cake? YES.
11. At the end of the day, it was all worth it, because you got college credit.
Look at all this money I saved.
Though most of us are just glad our AP days are over, we're thankful for the experience. How else would we know that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?
Lead Image Credit: Pexels