As the Class of 2016 graduates from high school, Twitter took a look back at all that we've learned from four years of high school with the hashtag #HighSchoolTaughtMe. Some lessons were sarcastic, others serious, but all were pretty much accurate. Here are our favorites:
1. Grades don't tell an accurate story.
2. Seriously, it's all a joke.
3. But somehow, grades still matter in high school.
4. That's why Quizlet is your friend.
5. And so is Sparknotes.
6. Never be late AND hungry.
7. Unless it means giving up the good seat.
8. Procrastination at its finest.
9. Even outside of school work.
10. Rumors are rampant.
11. High schoolers are vicious.
12. And even your friends might change.
13. But only the best of your friends really matter.
14. You saved the best for last.
15. So never take a moment for granted.
Lead Image Credit: Joe Wolf // Flickr
Want more Fresh U? Like us on Facebook!