You want your dorm room to be comfortable and put together, since you will find yourself spending a lot of time in it, right? The best way to do that is to decorate your room true to yourself and to your aesthetic. There's a company there to help you with that.

LeighDeux (pronounced Lee Do) creates cute, quirky and sophisticated collections for college dorm rooms. Their newest collection Bright Eyes & Bushy Tails was created in collaboration with Holly Phillips of the English Room. The collection is bright, fun and full of versatility. Each item comes in multiple patterns and colors like: Nero (grey), Lavender (purple, of course), Peacock (blue) and Millennial (pink). Read through to check out my seven must-haves from LeighDeux’s newest collection.

Duvets and Blankets

LeighDeux

Your bed acts as the focus of your dorm room. It takes up the most space and is where you are going to be spending a lot of your time whether it’s sleeping, binge-watching The Handmaid’s Tale or studying. Starting with the basics, you’ll need bed sheets. My personal favorite is LeighDeux's solid white set. Next, you’ll want some extra layers, so a blanket and a duvet should be next on your list. 

Duvets are great for staying warm and are not as bulky as most comforters, so there's no need to worry about them taking up tons of space in your suitcase. The LeighDeux duvets come in twin XL to fit most college dorm mattresses and the company sells inserts to fit right inside them. The Bright Eyes & Bushy Tails duvets and blankets are 100% micro-luxe, so they are perfect for bundling up on a self-care day to decompress from the stresses that come along with college academics.

Pillows and Bed Skirts

LeighDeux

The Bright Eyes & Bushy Tails collection has an array of shams and euro pillows to match each duvet. The collection includes shams, throw pillows, bolster pillows and euro pillows so you can fluff up your bed as much —or as little— as you’d like. Bolster pillows and throw pillows act as accent pillows to the ones you actually lay your head on. These can be used to break up color while adding a fun, quirky twist. Euro pillows are especially cute because they are huge and fluffy, and they can be used as comfy floor seat if you aren't really a pillow person. You can add a bed skirt to mask any unsightly storage boxes that have found their place under your bed.

Headboards, Bean Bag Cubes, and Shower Panels

Leigh Deux

Headboards are a nice way to make your bed look even more complete— but the LeighDeux Canvas Headboards are the perfect finishing touch to your bed frame. The headboard will help you tie your room together and elevate it from college dorm room to home away from home. LeighDeux also has headboard pillows, which—you guessed it— are pillows used as headboards. Both of these headboards are pictured above!

Next up are the Bean Bag Cubes, these cubes are versatile and can be used as a seat, ottoman or side table. If you’re one of the lucky few and have your own bathroom or a shared one between you and your room/suitemates, then a shower curtain is a must have. In these situations, your shower will probably have a basic, transparent white or gray curtain, making it seem really dull and drab. A quick remedy to that would be the Bright Eyes & Bushy Tails Shower Panels because they will help you liven up your bathroom and are made of 100% Water Resistant Poly poplin.

In the end, you’ll find yourself with a wonderfully picturesque and Instagram-worthy dorm room. All of LeighDeux’s fabrics are machine washable and won’t wrinkle in the dryer, so your bedding will last you all year. Each piece from the Bright Eyes & Bushy Tails collection comes in a variety of colors and patterns, so feel free to keep things simple and deck your room in Luna Millennial or mix and match with a Mascara Nero duvet and Tibetan Lavender throw pillow. If you are still in the need of a dorm room checklist, LeighDeux has that covered, too, with their How To Slay Move-In Day blog post! Best of luck this school year!

Lead Image Credit: LeighDeux

Disclaimer: This article was sponsored, but all opinions are the writer's own.