Finals week has arrived, which means that most of us will be spending all of our free time in the library, studying and writing papers. And while it is true that finals week is one of the most stressful times of the year, there's a sense of community on campus, because everyone can relate to each other. There are just certain things that everyone thinks during finals, and these are some of them.
1. "I need more coffee."
As our life source in college, coffee is basically what gets us through finals.
2. "Why didn't I start this paper earlier?"
With midnight deadlines looming in every class, procrastination can bring out the worst in us.
3. "I really don't wanna do this right now..."
When you've been at the library all day, motivation can be hard to find.
4. "Why is the library so packed? Why??"
You just need a table. One table. Why is everybody studying at the library?
5. "Okay so if I fail this final, will I still be able to pass the class?"
All of us have thought this. Admit it.
6. "That's it. I'm quitting college."
When you feel like you just can't do any more work.
7. "I don't remember learning this."
Why is it on the study guide if we didn't go over it in class?
8. "I am so screwed for this final."
All the studying in the world couldn't prepare you for finals week.
9. "I just wanna go home."
When you wake up and realize that not only do you have a final, but you'll also be spending the entire day working on a paper that's due tonight.
10. "I'm done studying. Whatever grade I get, I get."
But of course, we go back to studying. It just takes a four hour nap to regain that motivation.
With all the stress that comes with finals, it's important to remember that winter break is so close and that if we can just get through this last week, it will all be worth it.
Lead Image: Unsplash