1. What you expected college to be like:
2. What it actually is:
3. When you go off to college for first semester:
4. After reading the syllabus:
5. When you try to make friends with your roommates/floormates:
6. "You get four assignments this semester, each worth 25% of your grade:"
7. After seeing someone you don't like on campus:
8. When you get your first bad grade of the semester:
9. When you try to find edible food:
10. Trying to bond with your peers over your mutual struggles:
11. Trying to do things without waking up your roommate(s):
12. When people ask you how you're actually going to pass your exams:
13. When you try to hide from responsibilities:
14. Once you've finished your exams:
15. When you remember that you have to do it all over again next semester:
Lead Image Credit: Warner Bros.