1. When your English professor destroys your paper.
2. When you feel personally victimized by a really bad grade.
3. When people try to infringe on your right to your own opinions and free speech.
4. When you're incredibly optimistic about the future.
5. Standing up for causes you believe in, even when it's an unpopular one.
6. When you're delirious after an all-nighter.
7. The struggles of being a 21st century college student.
9. Students vs Sallie Mae.
10. When you're cramming before a midterm.
Lead Image Credit: Twitter