Congratulations! You have finished your very first college finals week. It wasn’t easy and you may have struggled, but it's over now and victory feels oh-so-sweet. After your blood, sweat and sleep deprivation, you can finally enjoy your winter break.
1. But before you turn up, make sure you catch up on the dozens of hours of sleep you sacrificed. Contrary to what I grew up believing, naps RULE.
2. Then, grab some grub to compensate for the countless missed dinners.
3. And now, scream and bask in your freedom!
4. Find your friends and celebrate with them too. They know the struggle.
5. For once, you can binge watch Netflix, guilt-free.
6. And party like it's 1999.
7. With no regrets in the morning.
8. Because you've earned it!
9. So make the excitement from finishing finals last.
10. Because next semester, you have to do it all over again.
Lead Image Credit: Youtube