Display lead
by Katie Czerwinski

6 Disney Blankets You Need for Your Dorm

By Katie Czerwinski - Dec 05 2017

Looking to spice up your dorm room or warm yourself up in the colder months? Consider adding a Disney blanket to your room — it will transport you back to your childhood, cheer you up and, best of all, make you a little less homesick. Check out these blankets for a little bit of nostalgia:

1. This 'Finding Nemo' Blanket

Who would say no to a smile from Dory in their dorm each day?

Get it here for $13.94.

2. This Baymax-Filled Fleece

If you're a 'Big Hero 6' fan looking for something to keep you warm this winter, look no further than this fleece throw.

Get it here for $19.95.

3. This 'Up' Inspired Blanket

Need a reminder to get out there and explore? Get some daily advice from 'Up with this blanket.

Get it here for $26.90.

4. This Minnie Mouse Plush Throw Blanket

Want something more subtle? Try this Minnie blanket with a classic vibe and you won't throw off your room's color scheme.

Get it here for $32.99.

5. This 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Throw Blanket

If you're Jack Skellington's biggest fan, check out this spooky plush blanket.

Get it here for $19.99.

6. This Mermaid Tail Blanket

You can literally become your favorite Disney princess by taking a cue from Ariel.

Get it here for $18.85.

Make your dorm magical with faith, trust, pixie dust and a Disney blanket!

Lead Image Credit: Amazon

Editor's Note: As part of Amazon's Affiliate Program, Fresh U may receive a small percentage of revenue from any items purchased. 

Katie Czerwinski - Syracuse University

Katie Czerwinski is a senior at Syracuse University studying magazine with a minor in psychology. She is obsessed with pineapples, long naps, and cooking shows. Follow her on Instagram @katie.czerwinski or on Twitter @katieczerwinski